One Phonecall Can Make A Difference
Call your House Representative and ask them to not only vote “NO”, but to speak up for our rights, health & safety, and our beautiful country.
- HR 861 Terminate the Environmental Protection Agency
- HR 610 Vouchers for Public Education
- HR 899 Terminate the Department of Education
- HJR 69 Repeal Rule Protecting Wildlife
- HR 370 Repeal Affordable Care Act
- HR 354 Defund Planned Parenthood
- HR 785 National Right to Work (this one ends unions)
- HR 83 Mobilizing Against Sanctuary Cities Bill
- HR 147 Criminalizing Abortion (“Prenatal Nondiscrimination Act”)
How to contact your house representative
This is fairly simple – just text your ZIP code to 520-200-2223. You’ll get a text back with federal and state representatives’ contact info within seconds!
The best method(s) of contacting representatives
Notice the contact information above is not facebook pages or mailing addresses or email addresses; it’s phone numbers. “Tweeting or writing on Facebook is largely ineffective”, writes Emily Ellsworth, who worked in Congress for 6 years. “I never looked at those comments except to remove the harassing ones. writing a letter to the district office (state) is better than sending an email or writing a letter to DC.”
“But”, she emphasises, “the most effective thing is to actually call them on the phone. At their district (state) office. They have to talk to you there.”